Stripe’s API suite powers solutions for online commerce and payment processing, allowing businesses to get paid and expand quickly. That’s why a Stripe account is essential for businesses dealing with foreign currencies, particularly for those operating outside of their native nation. By using Stripe, you can quickly accept credit card payments on your website without sending your visitors to another one.
Who uses Stripe Account?
• If you have an eCommerce business, then you know how important it is to have a good payment processor.
• Small to medium businesses (SMBs) like shopify, and WooCommerce often choose Stripe because it’s easy to use and has competitive rates.
• And finally it’s used by some of the world’s largest companies, including and Shopify.
Advantages of having a Stripe account
Stripe is a popular payment processing platform that is used by many online businesses, including Shopify and WooCommerce. There are many benefits to using stripe, including the following:
1. Easy Use
Stripe Payment is well-liked by online businesses like Shopify and WooCommerce since it is so simple to use. The Stripe payment system can power solutions for online commerce and payment processing, making it easy to accept payments and manage your business finances from one place.
2. Detailed Documentation
With Stripe’s advanced features, you can do things like create subscription-based products and services or set up automatic billing and invoicing. Some of its distinctive features include its open application programming interface and capacity to take more than 135 currencies.
3. Environment for Testing
Stripe has produced manuals and a bug-free testing environment in addition to the primary docs and libraries. The online payment program offers hundreds of example credit card numbers, including incorrect ones that generate problem codes for testing. Also, Stripe is a secure system that helps to protect shop owners and their customers from fraud.
The saddest aspect is that Stripe is only accessible to citizens of the US. But good news is even if you are not a US resident and living in any other country, it is entirely possible to open a US Stripe account. Rocketwave got you covered!
What am I required to have in order to apply and start a Stripe account in the US as a non-US resident?
Before applying and starting the Stripe account opening process in the US, there are a few prerequisites you must meet. Among these conditions are:
- You need to form US Business (Sole Proprietor, LLC)
- EIN (Employer Identification Number) or Tax ID
- A functional website that complies with the requirements
- Business address
- Finally, A US Bank Account
Please let us know if you need any assistance with these requirements.
How to open a Stripe account?
•Go to the Stripe website and fill out the forms with your email address, full name, account password, nationality, and email address.
• If you formed your business in the US, choose the US or the country where you will conduct business under the country choice.
• To finish the activation process, Stripe will send you a verification email. After account verification configures two-factor authentication to protect the security and privacy of your account by downloading the Google Authenticator app.
• On the dashboard screen’s upper left corner click “new account” button then select Create Account and provide the name of your business.
• Fill out the information on the left side including under “business details” giving a brief explanation of the LLC’s full name, EIN service category website name, and business type.
• You will notice more stages to complete on the left; fill them out one at a time, being extremely cautious to provide them accurately.
It may take a few hours at times, or it may happen right away. Contact Rocket Wave Inc. if you are in need of any kind of assistance.