Rocketwave Logo

Get Your ITIN Effortlessly

An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is used by individuals who are not eligible to obtain a Social Security Number (SSN). An ITIN can help anyone looking to build a personal US credit history and file personal tax returns.
The Best LLC Formation Service In USA
Reviews From

See our reviews

Tanbir Khasru
Excellent services
Read More
Excellent services from them. Whenever I need help with anything related to their process they are fully supportive. Their service is on time and strongly committed to their duties.
Shad Shakib
They are super fast and very…
Read More
They are super fast and very cooperative. Helped me on every single steps.
Shahadat Hossan
Read More
Excellent customer service. Was very friendly and patient. He was very helpful and answered all my questions concerning my Service.
Super Fast Service!!
Read More
Super Fast Service!!! I got all the documents within 1 business day. They were very helpful throughout the process. Highly Recommended!!!
A H M Kamal
Best of Luck
Read More
Hello everyone, if you think open LLC formation, EIN Registration, US Bank account opening then you can choose this company. They are very efficient and very short time provide all documents.
Getting an ITIN With Rocket Wave

What Do You Need To Obtain an ITIN?

The specific documentation requirements vary, so it’s essential to review the latest guidelines provided by the IRS or consult with a tax professional for assistance like Rocket Wave. With us, obtaining an ITIN is a straightforward process. All you need to do is provide:
  • Basic Personal Information (i.e., Legal name, address, etc.)
  • Government-issued valid Passport
  • Your US Registered Company (LLC/ C-Corp)
What Do You Need for LLC Company Formation in USA?
The Best LLC Formation Service In USA
Benefits of obtaining an ITIN

Discover The Benefits of Obtaining an ITIN

There are many benefits to obtaining an ITIN, especially for those who are not US citizens. In fact, it is compulsory for non-US residents to have an ITIN. Some of the most notable ones are:
  • It is an alternative to SSN
  • To build a personal credit history
  • To obtain high-risk payment solutions
Our Packages

Flexible & Affordable

At Rocket Wave, we offer top-notch services at competitive and low prices. We believe in minimizing costs
ServicesRocket Wave DoolaFirstbaseInc.fileLegal Zoom
US Business Formation197+ State fees297+ State fees399+ State fees199+ state fees249+ State fees
EIN & Operating Agreement
Free Registered Agent Service for 1 year
Expedited filing
US Bank Setup Assistance
Stripe/Paypal account support
Free unlimited mail forwarding for 1 year
24/7 Customer support
Frequently Asked Questions
Not at all! You can form an LLC (Limited Liability Company) or C-corp from almost anywhere* in the world with our team of experts! We work closely to ensure that every step is taken care of for you.
We understand how important your time is. That is why we tried to keep our onboarding as simple as possible. We only require:

  • Your contact information (i.e. Your name, email address, phone number etc.)
  • A name for your new US company
  • A photo ID (government-issued passport preffered)

  • That’s it we will take it from there and your new business will be registered in the US in your preferred state.
    We can start the process with any valid photo ID. However a government issued a passport is highly recommended as most banks only accepts passport for non-US citizens for KYC.
    This is a question that you have to ask yourself, and there are pros and cons both ways. Here we can give an insight into what might be best for your business in general terms:

  • An LLC is a fantastic option for new firms if you want liability protection and flexibility (minimal administrative upkeep, tax flexibility). LLCs are super simpler to establish and run.

  • A C Corporation is a fantastic option if you need to raise US venture capital or are in the process of doing so. In C Corporations shares can easily be sold and transferred as needed (to expand beyond one’s initial constraints).
  • If you are interested in forming an LLC then our recommendation would be to go with Wyoming. If are forming an C-Corp then we suggest you to chose Delaware.
    Almost all the states certainly require you to have a registered agent for your business. Even if your state does not require one, you should consider acquiring one. A registered agent is a responsible third party in the same state as the business who can receive service of process notices, letters from the Secretary of State, and other formal government notifications on behalf of the corporation or LLC, such as tax forms and notices of lawsuits.
    No. The Registered Agent service fee is included in the pricing for both Wyoming and Delaware company formation packages for the first year. After the complimentary first year, you will be responsible for all fees associated with maintaining your business.
    Yes, we will use the registered agent’s address as your company’s primary mailing address. You can use your business address to receive mail. All mail will be opened and scanned and uploaded to your mailbox. You can also ask for the mail to be forwarded to your physical location for a fee + the postage. However, you cannot receive parcels and packages.

    You can get a unique address for your business as well. You can opt to get a unique address at checkout.
    Ready to take the next step? 🚀
    Don’t wait any longer. Join the hundreds of people who already have their own profitable business!